Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3- 8/4/10

Hello~


Day 3 went a lot better than yesterday.  Still a little sore but exercise was still doable. Also, I know this sounds crazy and that my "eyes are playing tricks on me", I am starting to see visual results after my second day of actual exercise.  I notice a little of a dent in my belly, and some changes in my thighs and butt too. 

Today was a lot more dietarily meager than yesterday to make up for all of the calories I took in.

Breakfast


1 bowl of rice and an egg

Lunch

1 bowl of rice and some kimchi (Korean pickled cabbage- also thought to help weight loss among other health benefits)

Dinner

3 ounces of corned beef
Homemade beef noodle soup, my bowl consisting of:
1 cup of noodles (cooked)
1 small potato 
2 cups of beef broth
1 bottle of San Pellegrino mineral water


Exercise:

PD1 DVD, skipped the cardio today because after the DVD, I was so tired... I just laid down and took a power nap. Tomorrow I will attempt cardio again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment