Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 13- 8/14/10

Hello!

Today, I am not going to be working out.  However, I will be working out tomorrow which would have been my lazy resting day.  I felt a total lack of motivation and energy- aka LAZINESS. It happens.  Also I did meet the minimum 4 times a week.  I am still feeling sore but not QUITE as bad as when I started.  I do feel an overall sense of LIGHT soreness but the good kind~

Also, I would like to add that having this blog and seeing that people actually read it and follow it motivates me more to keep it up, both the blogging and the working out! Thanks everyone for helping me keep on the wagon!

Also I am open to making more friends on here, let me know if you have a blog and I'll follow and comment~

I'll be back tomorrow with my eating and workouts~ I  may do more cardio next week (I noticed I kinda lacked on it) outside because it won't be as hot. Hot but not like dangerous hot if I keep hydrated (and I do!)

1 comment:

  1. One quote that I got from a fellow blogger that I really love is: "You may regret some things, but you'll never regret a workout." That's helped me when I've got the lazies, so maybe just keep it in mind next time you're not feeling motivated but know you should workout. :) I hope this next week isn't so unbearably hot for you so that you're able to do what you want.

    By the way, I'm starting a new exercise program and blogging about it at http://screwdestiny.blogspot.com. I also try to share tips and general information about health on there sometimes. Follow if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete