Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 14- 2 week mark! 8/15/10

Hello!

As I mentioned before I WAS going to work out today, but I didn't because I realized a couple of things:

1. If I work out today, it will throw off my week schedule, leading to a 7 day workout week which I know is beyond my limits at this point in the game.  Starting off fresh tomorrow!

2. I had a birthday party to go to today, which cut in to my workout time.  It was one of those moments when you wake up and you realize... Oh man... I almost FORGOT!

However I did still watch my food for the day.

Breakfast I skipped because I slept in, had a protein shake before I went out for the day.

Lunch- Korean seaweed soup and rice.

Dinner- got home kinda lateish, didn't want to fire up the stove too much so I made myself some spaghetti. 

Tomorrow starts a new week, a new weigh in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment