Saturday, July 21, 2012

The result of my buffet experience

Hello everyone!

As you may have read, I went to a Chinese buffet last night.  

I didn't cause too much damage- here's what I ended up eating!


I had 2 plates.

Plate 1

1 small scoop of roasted oven potatoes 
A few pieces of beef and peppers
Mongolian beef (stirfried meat and onion) 

Plate 2

1 small scoop of potatoes again
Mongolian beef
1 small pork egg roll (ate half)
1 piece of sweet and sour chicken (just one little nugget of it, no sauce)

So, in the end, I did end up meeting my goals. Fried stuff was had, but in VERY limited quantities and nothing sweet.  Could have done a little better than the potatoes, but at least the potatoes were not fried (like fried rice) or loaded with gluten (like noodles, even though I am sure the other stuff has hidden wheat in it).

No comments:

Post a Comment