Sunday, July 22, 2012

Another year older, another goal.

Hello everyone!


I have just turned 27, and I want to use this as a mini clean slate.


I have been thinking of some goals to try to meet by the time I turn 28.


Here's what I'd LIKE to happen by then (in a perfect world):


Be at my ideal weight by then (or close to it)


Fully adopt healthy eating habits (almost no slip ups)


Make exercise a habit, not a chore.  I still think of it as a pain in the ass.


I also still think dieting is a pain in the ass.  I still sometimes crave certain tastes of food.  Not necessarily carbs but certain tastes, like Taco Bell, Hamburgers, etc that I should not be eating.  Coincidentally most of the food tastes I crave, the foods that contain them have carbs. Poop.




I don't think I am going to be 100% healthy today, it's still my birthday and I don't want things like impromptu meals with others to throw my mindset off today. 


Tomorrow- back to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment