Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Hrm.,.

Hello everyone!


Regarding my post about Turbo Fire making me bulk- the reason I am feeling this way (physically) is likely not the workout but instead, the hot weather.


In the US, there has been a terrible heat wave for about two weeks now.


Hot weather also causes a lot of people to retain as much water as they can, as part of your body's survival mechanism.


That explains why I have been guzzling water like crazy and urinating very little, and feeling like I am a big, overfull water balloon.



Water Balloons: Fun to whip at people, not fun to feel like.


So, I am going to keep up doing the Turbo Fire for now, and see what happens.  The heat wave SEEMS to be over where I live, so we'll see.  Hopefully I will start feeling lighter like I SHOULD be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment