Saturday, July 28, 2012

Since I'm in the Sprit of Demotivation...

Hello everyone!


As of late, I have been feeling very demotivated to exercise. Like really, the thought of even getting up in the morning sounded like a chore, much less doing a workout.

What I'd rather do than exercise. 


So, I looked up ways to motivate myself to perhaps get back to it.


I came across a post by someone called 31 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise.


I won't list all of them but here's a few-


- Do a workout you enjoy. It doesn't matter what, as long as you are moving.
- Read other's success stories. 
- Give yourself rewards (non-food in my case) 
- Stress Relief
- Write it down!


And many more.


What keeps  YOU motivated to work out?  How do you get out of a slump?

No comments:

Post a Comment