Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pomegranate Vinegar

Hello everyone!




Anyone who knows me well knows that not only is exercise an interest to me, but Asian cultures are as well.  This is a time when both combine.


I have been watching a show called Diet War 6, which is basically the Korean version of the Biggest Loser.  In it, they are often seen drinking some red juice looking stuff.  Turns out, this is pomegranate vinegar mixed in water.




This is the Japanese packaging but the bottle looks pretty much the same, my bottle (Yes, I bought it) is in Korean.


Apparently drinking this stuff helps improve the skin, help digestion, help metabolism, help weight loss and lastly, detoxes.


I bought a bottle of my own and made myself a little of the drink. It tastes pretty good, actually. It has that sour vinegar taste but also the sweetness of pomegranate.


I want to start drinking a cup in the morning and a cup at night.


Have any of you tried this, or the apple cider drinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment