Monday, April 2, 2012

Update on how I am doing

Hello everyone!






In my earlier post I mentioned that I am  unable to work out because of my neck pain.  Today, it got so bad that I went to the doctor.


I am glad I did!




Turns out that I have a severe spasm in my neck which is also pinching a few nerves.   He also said that if I had waited longer to come in and see him, I would be headed for physical therapy.  Thankfully I got seen within the first few days so I am being treated right now with muscle relaxers.


So, as soon as I am better (which should be really soon) I will be doing my TAM. Until then I will walk and play Dance Central to keep moving and keep an eye on my eating so I do not put on more weight unnecessarily.


I will still be updating here, as usual.




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment