Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A little pep talk, sappy post enclosed.

Hello everyone!




As someone who has a weight problem and as I guess most people with weight problems have, I have often thought that me being overweight instantly equated to me being ugly.


Only recently am I learning to accept that this is not really the case.




In fact, some of the best looking celebrities now at one point in their lives were also obese!


One of my favorite celebrities (I have more respect for him now and you'll see why)- TOP from the Korean boy band Big Bang used to be VERY big himself- not in the good way either.


In fact, he looked like this:



He lost about 50-60 pounds before getting famous and now he looks like this:


He's the first guy you see when the video starts. Hardly looks like the same person in my opinion. 

So if you are overweight and think you look uglier than sin, you are NOT!  Losing weight and getting healthy (I didn't say skinny, I said  HEALTHY- whatever that may be for you) changes a person's appearance drastically for the better.

Every day I have to still fight the mentality myself. I have to keep reminding myself that I am in fact a pretty girl who just needs to get to a healthy weight for it to shine through. It's tough. It really is.

Don't give up.  Keep working on yourself and you'll be okay. 

Have a wonderful day and remember that you need to love yourself or nobody will.

No comments:

Post a Comment