Saturday, April 21, 2012

Getting Ready for Summer with Tracy Anderson

Hello everyone!




As we all know, summer is coming, and I got an email from Tracy Anderson about it.  Here's what was inside!


Since the following  copied as a picture, the link to the cleanse menu can be found here:


Cleanse Menu





Yes, it is getting warm outside, and for anyone who has not been able to meet their fitness goals over the winter, that's no excuse to stay stuck inside with the winter blahs. We have plenty of time to get you feeling polished, proportioned, and prepped to take on the bikini of your dreams. I take a lot of pride in giving you all of the tools that you need to transform your body while still looking and feeling like years are coming off your body. This is your guide to getting beach-ready, and includes everything from tips on how to use my products, a new detoxifying cleanse specific to skin tone, and all of my favorite skin tone products.
Perfect Skin for Summer

01: METAMORPHOSIS

The release of this in home product was a dream come true for me. I care first and foremost about your results, and I know without a doubt that I know I can transform you. It is vital that I understand where you are weak and out of balance and from there, I can design your body to be a body you had no idea you actually have! The fact that I can give you a program custom for you and the ability to deliver you new content every 10 days is revolutionary and Metamorphosis is the only at-home way to really win the battle against problem areas and aging!
Purchase this Product
Metamorphosis

02: CONTINUITY

Continuity is the continuation of Metamorphosis, in which you enroll to make sure that you stick to the method and constantly own each step of your transformation. Once I get in there and design your muscles that design is what will eventually pull your skin to it. That takes time and consistency but it does happen! Metamorphosis never really ends, and Continuity has been the progression of Metamorphosis. For example, my partner Gwyneth Paltrow has been given a new program from me every 10 days for the last 6 years like all of my wonderful clients and you can too. If she had just repeated the same 90 days of workouts, she wouldn't have seen the results she continues to see today. She has stayed focused as a wonderful student progressing in the levels and constantly becoming stronger and better. So please continue after your first 90 days and let me take you through the advancing levels, because you will continue to see amazing results. If you stay the course, I promise you that over the years you will never get bored and neither will your muscles.
Purchase this Product
Tracy Trampoline and new Trampoline DVD

03: TRACY TRAMPOLINE AND NEW TRAMPOLINE DVD

Let your skin glow this spring and summer by adding the new trampoline DVD as a boost to your Metamorphosis workout and to burn extra calories and detoxify. In addition to being a cardio alternative, the trampoline workout will also help with skin tone and detoxifying your body.
Here's to healthy cells for summer!
Purchase this Product

MY FAVORITE SKIN TONE PRODUCTS

Mama Mio - Its rare that I will find a beauty product that delivers visible results so when I do I am impressed! Here’s a few of my favorite Mama Mio products.
Mama Mio's Skin Tight Toning Serum

04: MAMA MIO'S SKIN TIGHT TONING SERUM

Exfoliation is so important for perfecting skin tone, and this effective cream is packed with papaya enzymes, the powerful moisturizer hyaluronic acid, and ingredients used to fight crows feet.
Purchase this Product
Mama Mio's Lucky Legs

05: MAMA MIO'S LUCKY LEGS

You can apply this in the morning before your workout. This leg treatment sends a cooling feeling to your legs and helps circulation, which is an incredible help in improving our skin tone!
Purchase this Product
Mama Mio's Omega Super Rich Body Cream

06: MAMA MIO'S OMEGA SUPER RICH BODY CREAM

Dry skin can cause a real problem with skin tone after exfoliating and I put this cream everywhere first before layering on all of the specific treatments.
Purchase this Product
Acure's Brightening Facial Scrub

07: ACURE'S BRIGHTENING FACIAL SCRUB

My sister-in-law knows everything about skin care and she turned me on to this amazing scrub. Let me tell you all scrubs are not created equal and not only do I use this on my face, but I use it on my whole body because it actually scrubs enough to create a difference!
Purchase this Product
Bobbi Brown Beach Body Oil

08: BOBBI BROWN BEACH BODY OIL

For years, my scent of choice has been Bobbi Brown Beach and I continue to be devoted! When you are getting your body ready for spring and summer, slather this moisturizing oil all over your layers to give you that extra sensory motivation to be healthy, fit, and sexy!
Purchase this Product
Amalou Skin Detoxifying Tonic

09: AMALOU SKIN DETOXIFYING TONIC

I have become obsessed with this wonderfully focused line of skincare during my pregnancy, and my face has never been more clear and alive. Amalou is skincare designed for pregnancy and is not only totally safe for pregnant women to use, but it is also incredibly kind to your skin. I recommend the detoxifying tonic to everyone, pregnant or not. It is set apart from all other sprays because its antibacterial and you feel it working right away which is great to mist on as you sweat in the summer on the go. Keeping pores tight is important to skin tone!
Purchase this Product
VitaMedica

10: VITAMEDICA CLEAR SKIN SUPPLEMENTS

I have used these supplements for a few years now and they really help with skin tone from the inside out, providing your body with essential nutrients in daily vitamin packets that help fortify and building your skin cells.
Purchase this Product
Alka Pi Water

11: ALKA-PI WATER

Next to regular and focused exercise water is the obvious single most import element in keeping your skin glowing and healthy that many people don't take seriously. Unfortunately not all water is created equal these days. This water is a leader in the world of water. Alka-pi water is an antioxidant.
Purchase this Product
Shakes

12: CLEANSE MENU

Diet also directly effects your skin tone and I have formulated this menu specifically to go along with your workouts to improve your skin tone. Try this exclusive menu in conjunction with my favorite skin tone products to see the best results.
This menu isn't a lifestyle but a detox week for weight loss and skin tone improvement designed to go with the Tracy Anderson workouts.
View the Menu
Summertime!

WORK ON YOUR SKIN TONE NOW!

Looking forward to a glowing spring and summer in 2012!
Love, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment