Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back to Working Out

Hello Everyone!




Today I am planning to get a real workout in today, after I take care of some other stuff.


In the meantime, I do have a little menu plan for today.


Here is what I have had so far!




Breakfast


1 large Fuji apple and a handful of raw walnuts


Lunch


A big salad made of spring mix lettuce, steak strips and balsamic vinegar


Dinner


TBA but I am thinking grilled oyster mushrooms and tofu with some salad on the side.  




It doesn't sound like much food but I am not feeling blah or anything. Also no stomach trouble (no grains!) which is also a good sign.


I have also been drinking water with meals and trying to give up soda. Might have to wean myself off gradually because I do get headaches without it. 




Have a great day everyone and I will check back later when I get my workout done.

No comments:

Post a Comment