Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 1 Final Update

Hello everyone!


Today was a doozie. I am actually dozing off as I write this.  Here's how my day went:


Work was a living nightmare in terms of busy. I was already in an irate, exhausted mood after getting out of there.


I then walked to and from class after cooking dinner.


THEN I did my Meta- Level 1 Day 1 only 10 reps per leg. I was already exhausted after arms and abs but pushed through anyway.  I could  BARELY do 10 reps of each leg exercise, they began to burn pretty bad after 5 reps.


Last, but definitely NOT least, I did 30 minutes of dance cardio. Clumsy, tired, sweaty, yet persevering dance cardio.


Pretty hardcore day (at least for me).  Now on to my food (what it ended up being)




Breakfast:


1 sausage patty from McDonalds
1/2 cup Fage 0% Greek yogurt
1 can of Starbucks doubleshot coffee


Lunch:


3 hard boiled eggs
1 large Fuji apple


Dinner: 


1 can of green beans
1 chicken breast filet 
2 hot dogs (no bun or anything, also boiled)




According to myfitnesspal, I ate 1,377 calories and burned 685.  




Now I am going to sleep, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment