Monday, April 30, 2012

It begins

Hello everyone!


Today begins my beginning of Abcentric Metamorphosis.

I don't have measurements/weight yet because I ran late this morning and didn't have time.   I am at work right now and I just heard my workout buddy did her first day already, I will do mine tonight.

Today I am also eating healthy- but there are some improvements I should make.

Breakfast:

1/2 cup of fat free Greek yogurt
1 large Fuji apple
Starbucks doubleshot coffee


Lunch (From work cafeteria)

3 hardboiled eggs
Celery sticks and carrot sticks (everything else is a fried/grainy/wheaty mess)


Dinner:

Hopefully consisting of broccoli, king trumpet mushrooms and tofu.


I will update tonight with the end results and my measurements. 


Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment