Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Change is still rough.

Hello everyone!



I am not sure if I mentioned it but I am trying to cut down my Diet Coke drinking as well as going grain free (and hopefully one day dairy free) and while the taste bud part of me isn't minding too much, the part of me that likes caffeine doesn't.  


I have had a terrible headache all over the left side of my head as I write this. Ugh.




I'm still going to get some walking done (I have class today and apparently a lot of homework coming up and that's how I get there) and I took some ibuprofen to hope and pray that this headache calms down. 


I am going back to Abcentric on Monday and I think I might have a buddy this time around starting the same as me, but not sure. I'm very excited about it! 


So far my diet has been good too- Hard boiled eggs for breakfast and some beef vegetable soup for lunch. Dinner will be some steak and veggies. 


Lastly, back to the subject of food-withdrawal headaches- do you get them? What did you do?




Alright that's it for now, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment