Saturday, December 24, 2011

Power 90 Day 3

Hello!


Ok, so I got the hang of how Power 90 works now, and the first two days I sorta just went with it to see what it would feel like.


Day 3, another strength day, hurt. It hurt a lot.   This time I did something different.  Instead of trying to do as many as I could trying to keep up with the people in the video (not completing all 15 reps of most of the exercises), I did what I used to do with Metamorphosis- watch, pause, do, repeat.  It took a little longer than the 30 or so minutes but the end result is I was able to get the most out of it


Speaking of muscle soreness and cramping, if you didn't already know, drinking coconut water is a great way to help alleviate some of the pain.   The reason is because coconut water has a lot of potassium in it (more than a banana) and it is very hydrating.  While at Costco today, I was browsing the aisles (I haven't been there in a while) and to my delight and surprise, they now carry 12 packs of Vita Coco plain coconut water.  Pricing depends on your local Costco but by me it was a little over $15 for a pack of 12 and I ended up buying 2 cases.


Today is Christmas Eve, some of you may already be celebrating early, or depending on where you are, it might be Christmas now.  Hannukah is also in progress, so I will close this post by wishing all of you (wether you celebrate or not) a happy, healthy holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment