Monday, December 12, 2011

Horrible Day

Hello everyone-


Today's post isn't diet related, today I am just going to vent I think.  I have been feeling really stressed out about a lot and it's making me crazy.

1. Today, someone stole my iPhone probably right out of my purse. Either that, or it fell out of my purse, someone found it, turned the power off and took it with them. Why would anyone think of giving it to Lost and Found???? That would only be the RIGHT thing to do. Had my carrier suspend service and iCloud is trying to track it. It's password protected too. If I don't find it soon, I have to wipe it and give it up for dead. And if I get a new phone I have to pay full retail price. Oh how grand!

2. Tomorrow is my final exam. This is nowhere near as stressful as the missing phone, seeing as all my personal info is on it.

This crap really makes me upset and makes me want to just go get some junky food and eat myself into a coma or some other ridiculous behavior. (I will try not to)  

Also the doctor said before I get tested for celiac/wheat sensitivity I have to keep eating wheat so as not to get a false negative on the blood test. So, here I am, eating wheat, feeling miserable both generally and digestively, and now this phone theft stuff. Ugh


I hope you guys are having a better day than me. Chin up, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. So sad about your phone :( Silver lining, it was a precious material item taken from you and not a precious someone. I hope in the end they can track it down for you!

    ReplyDelete