Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Challenge!!!!!

Hello everyone!


As 2011 is coming to an end, I have been thinking about the new year, resolutions, and all that. So, I decided that I would come up with a challenge for 2012 and you are all invited to join in!




The challenge is pretty simple.   Here's what it involves.


1. Set exercise goals. They do NOT have to be TAM workouts. Pick a workout you like and make a plan. Example, work out 4 days a week for 40 minutes a day, etc.  You can always change them later if your start goal isn't working out as planned, but the point is to have some kind of plan in mind.


2. Keep a journal. Ideally write down what you ate and what workout you did.  I have a paper wire bound journal but making a journal even in Microsoft word or something is good enough. As long as it's recorded somewhere. Studies say that keeping diet/food journals help a lot with losing weight by making us more aware of what we eat and how the calories and such add up.


3. Set dieting goals (if you need to lose weight).  Again, this is based on the individual.


4. I made a secret Facebook group for anyone who wants to be in on this to keep accountable with each other.  Your friends won't see it, outside people cannot even search for it so you will be able to keep this to yourself.   If you want in, please let me know.  This is, of course, optional. 


5. (again optional!) Join MyFitnessPal.com if you haven't already.  I am on it, and I love it. It's free to join and it has an Android and Iphone/Ipod/Ipad app which is also FREE.  If you join, add asagi722 as a friend. (That's me!) 




I will be posting my goals soon.  I already do have them figured out, only working on the diet part now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment