Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So far so good

Hello everyone!!!!

My ankle is slowly getting better- I can walk on it now and it only hurts a little when I point or flex the foot. I'll give it a few more days.

I have also decided I am going to STOP PLANNING STUFF. I keep setting myself up for failure. So. I will make WEEKLY plans instead of 6 months of plans.   Not only does all this planning make me insane, but it also makes me look like an ass when it fails. 

So, I have a plan for my first week back from my injury- I want to do the bootcamp workout, so for the first week back, I will do sequence 1 of the bootcamp workout and 40 minutes of step touch DC from the bootcamp DVD. (I am moderate beginner now, they start out like that) and see how it goes.

That's it for today, have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment