Thursday, December 22, 2011

Power 90 Day 1

Hello everyone!!!! 




Yesterday I did my first day of Power 90.  


The first day I did the sculpt 1-2 workout, which is basically strength training.  Having not done such a workout in a very long time, this was actually pretty challenging. I am still sore today, too. Also, as I said, I did also do my Beginner Dance Cardio DVD. All I can say is wow.


1. I felt more muscles worked than in Meta cardio. Blows it out of the water.
2. I can't believe I was able to remember all the dances from before! I only watched the learning parts a little bit to refresh my memory.
3. I can't believe I was able to do all 4 combinations without a break. Perhaps there IS still hope for me.  Perhaps I will be moving up to Dance Cardio 2007 sooner than I thought.




That's it for today, time to go do my second workout! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome first day! Goooooo Roxy!

    ReplyDelete