Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hello everyone!


Today's post isn't much, kind of had a lazy day today.  Some shopping, a little stretching, and catching up on my sleep.   Ok, to be fair I did walk around in the stores and walked my puppy around the block for a while to tire him out.


I did eat well today despite being a lazy bum. 


Breakfast- 3 hard boiled eggs and some blackberries


Lunch and dinner- 4 ounces of grilled sirloin beef and a big green salad with balsamic vinegar on it.


I didn't snack, didn't feel up to it really. For some reason I am having a hard time finding raw walnuts at the store.  Trying to avoid roasted and peanuts are not an option- paleo doesn't allow them, they are a legume not a nut. Interesting.




Hope you all had a nice weekend, tomorrow back to work. Yay. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment