Monday, December 26, 2011

Back to TAM.

Hello everyone!!!!!




After some consideration, I have decided that I am going to give TAM one more shot for the new year.  In fact, this is one of my new years resolutions- to give TAM a full year to work on me and see what happens. 


I am giving myself a week head start by starting Meta today. 


I decided to put a little more "oomph" into it.  I did all the arms and abs twice, followed with 40 reps per leg. It took 2 hours, a lot of sweat, but that got done. On my new Tracy mat, which I must say is WONDERFUL.  It's really thick, dense, and cushiony and it made my workout that much more enjoyable. I do not regret that purchase at all. 


Next, I popped in my good old friend Beginner Dance Cardio. I did all 4 combinations in that and the warm up and I was pretty much spent after that.  WAY more sore than when I did Meta cardio.  You move your body in a much bigger variety of ways doing the cardio DVDs. 


And yeah, I gave op Power 90. For one, I thought it was actually kinda lame.  Yeah I sweated and all but I wasn't impressed really.  Also I wasn't seeing the same results AT ALL that I was seeing before when I tried TAM.  So, I concluded that it's just not for me and I am going back to what I know.




I am soooo exhausted after my workout today, I am going to hit the bed but I hope you all had a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment