Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meta Day 2

Hello everyone!


Quickie post!


I completed a second day of Ab meta, just as intense as before.  It was NOT easy because yesterday made me really damn sore and I also am having bad cramps.  Despite that I got it done anyway with a few small differences.


1. It took way longer because I was feeling weak (period be damned) 
2. I was very tired by the end of the dance cardio, instead of doing the actual last combination the way it was taught, I just did a lot of grapevines and step touching as intensely as I could handle. 


The end result- still very sore, haha. I do feel more tighter and sucked in also. 


I really hope this soreness starts to lessen a little. It's hard to walk and everything. >_<


Hope everyone had a good Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment