Monday, June 11, 2012

Tracy Anderson Leggings

Hello everyone!




I know I'm a little late to the party, but Tracy Anderson finally designed us some leggings based on body type. 


She collaborated with Edition01 to create leggings for abcentric, omnicentric, hipcentric, and glutecentric body types.


An excerpt from the site:




"About This Collection
The Tracy Anderson Leggings Collection for Edition01 takes inspiration from Tracy’s Metamorphosis Workout Program. Each of the four different leggings styles is designed for a unique body shape, providing optimal support, comfort and confidence for every woman, from workout to out-and-about.
“Over the years I became frustrated when women would ask me where I get my leggings, only because I am constantly cutting, tailoring, and mixing fabrics in the ones I wear,” says Tracy Anderson.  “So I thought the best thing to do would be to design and create my own leggings collection. Through my method I know that the perfect legging is not a one-size-fits all. Following the launch of Metamorphosis I designed my leggings to complement the four body types identified in the method. I want to help you select the legging based on you specific problem areas. The leggings are designed for your body type and as you work on your problem areas through the workouts, the legging will help with the rest.”
The Tracy Anderson Collection for Edition01 encourages women to feel confident in their own skin. While mainstream fitness programs and shopping platforms speak to the masses, Tracy Anderson and Edition01 continue their mission to celebrate the individual and empower women to feel confident, sexy and strong within every area of their lives."








Each pair is tailored to specific body type issues (hipcentric slims the hips, abcentric fits better around the waist, etc) but they are a bit pricey in my opinion. The leggings cost $125, which I think is a bit much for leggings.  If I had the extra money laying around, I might get a pair. 

What do you think? Will you get a pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment