Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just when you thought you've seen it all

Hello everyone!

As a lot of Americans know, people have come up with some crazy treats- most of them deep fried.

The newest snack from the fryer:

Fried cereal. As in breakfast cereal.  This picture is deep fried Trix.

This came out at the San Diego fair, to mixed reviews. They also make this with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.  

One reviewer's response:
 
"Now, when I was trying the deep-fried Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the pool of grease in the bottom of the basket made me clutch my heart a little. The doughy ball of greasy cereal wasn't bad, but it definitely isn't something I'd go out of my way to buy. Candace called the Trix edition 'disappointing,'" 

If you saw this at a carnival near you, would YOU try it?  Read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment