Monday, June 18, 2012

I know it SHOULDN'T discourage me...

Hello everyone-



Artist's rendition: Shitty workout reaction

Today was Day 1 Level 1 of Abcentric meta and I am feeling really shitty about it.


I have come to the realization, that when I was posting that I did 20+ reps, those were 20+ CRAPPY bad form reps.


Today, I tried much harder to get the leg moves correct.


10 reps. 


That's it. Just 10. Feeling the megaburn at 5.   I feel like I've regressed, even though all I did was be more detailed in the movements. 


My ass is in pain. Not screaming (because I want to be able to do it again tomorrow~!) but sore enough. 


I also did the cardio for 30 minutes, step touching, and it was harder because my legs feel swollen (they have all day- not enough sleep and perhaps not enough to drink either)


I don't know if the hot weather/I was at work all day had anything to do with this... 


I had to re-read the section in the book where Tracy says If you cannot do 20 reps on the first day, that's okay. You'll get better, keep going (verbatim).


Also I fucked up on my food (dinner)


Here's what I had:


Breakfast: Tracy shake with blueberries.


Lunch: Salad with ham, pepperoni, salami, and hot peppers. A little oil/vinegar as dressing, Dark Chocolate Think thin Bar, Starbucks Shaken Passion Tea (no sweeteners).


Dinner: 3 dill pickles and 1 microwave TV dinner (Cheesy Beef Macaroni- 240 calories, 30 g carbs)




Ok, so it was health food compared to what I usually eat but I still feel guilty. It was blazing hot and I really REALLY didn't want to get my stove involved today whatsoever.


Well, let's check today off the calendar and move on, right?

1 comment:

  1. YOu start where you start and you go on. YOu can't compare yourself to the past as it wasa NEW start.
    It is about what you are capable of. Push yourself to do one more each time. Eventually with persistency and consistency in doing the workouts your form will come.

    ReplyDelete