Sunday, June 17, 2012

For Sale! Omnicentric Set!

Hello everyone!


As you know, I have started out with Omnicentric and switched to Abcentric.  That said, I have had an Omni set laying around collecting dust.


If anyone is interested, it is now for sale on eBay.




http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290730059827#ht_500wt_985


There is a fold on the workout tracker (from me making copies of it) and I misplaced the tape measure.  I have been looking for it all week but have NOT found it. 


The DVDs work beautifully- they have slight signs of use but they do work.


I am selling as is- no returns! I can ship any way you like as well.  I also will be shipping it in its original box.


Makes a great gift for yourself or a loved one! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment