Monday, June 18, 2012

Off to a good start

Hello everyone!




This post is going to be short because I have to head to work- 


Breakfast report:  I decided to use up the little bit of Tracy's shake that I have, and I actually found a page with different recipes to use with the shake powder.



The one I made- Blueberry Goodness


She has several recipes all involving different fruits.  Strawberries, blueberries, bananas, etc. 


The one I made is called Blueberry Goodness and it has: Chocolate shake powder, blueberries, almond milk, ice.  The original recipe calls for peanut butter but I didn't want to be bothered.  Still, in the end, it DOES taste good and the ice makes it nice, cold, and thick. Very delicious!


You can find more recipes here: http://tracyandersonmethod.com/2011/10/shake-it-up-recipes-for-tracys-wellness-shake/


I'm pretty sure if you have chocolate or vanilla protein powder of any kind you can also make something similar.




Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment