Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Salt Water Flush! TMI Alert!

Hello everyone!


Have you ever felt "clogged" in your digestives or just wanted to clean yourself out in general without invasive colonics/enemas?


I have been feeling "dirty" in my stomach lately and decided to give a saltwater flush a try.  Usually people who are on the "Master Cleanse" do these but they also work for anyone.  You don't have to be on that cleanse to do this.


Some people actually do this every day, because it also has a detoxifying effect.  It's all natural and your body does not become dependent on it like many laxatives with drugs in them.  Basically, this is an enema in reverse (as in goes in the mouth instead of the other end). 


How is it done?  I have a video here:





I think I heard her say she uses 2 tablespoons of salt for a liter of water but I think that might be wrong, as 99% of the information I found online says 2 teaspoons.


Recipe for a saltwater flush!


1 liter lukewarm water
2 teaspoons of uniodized sea salt (this is important that it is NOT iodized.)
Juice of 1 lemon (to make it taste better- this is optional)


Why saltwater and not regular water?  The salt makes the water heavier and also the salt water has the same level of salt as our blood.  Because of this, the intestines do not absorb the water and the blood does not absorb the salt, so the mixture goes through you, whole. 


How to use it properly:


On a totally empty stomach, mix and drink the solution as fast as you can, preferably within 15-20 minutes. Then lay down on  your right side for 30 minutes.  Within an hour, it will begin to work (or sooner.)  Be near a toilet for the next few hours, just in case. 




I am about to attempt to drink this right aft I post this. I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment