Saturday, February 4, 2012

More on the pregnancy workouts

Hello everyone!

I had a really busy Saturday- no workout but I did walk a lot. My foot is feeling much better, now I am waiting anxiously for my new shoes to get here on Monday. Quickie post today.

In other news, Tracy posted some more pics on Facebook concerning her pregnancy workouts- this time photo shoots for what I believe will be for the cover/advertising part.   I think she looks cute pregnant- I think she is currently 6 months along.




I am really excited for these workouts to come out even though I am not pregnant.  If I were, or if I ever do become pregnant, I would like to give these a try.  How about any of you guys?  If you happened to be pregnant after these videos become available, would you try them? (Of course, if your doctor clears you for it)

I also have been in the process of looking for grain free recipes.  I decided to try going grainless again (after the great results I got from doing it before) and I am trying to figure out ways to make it affordable and have some variety in it as well.  

Not sure if I will be able to get a workout in tomorrow, but I will do my best. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment