Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Abcentric Day 2

Hello everyone!




Today is Valentine's day, so you are probably busy doing something nice with your significant other. :) 


However, I did do my workout today but I am not pleased with it. I am also honestly not pleased with yesterday's either.


I am PMSing at the moment (probably why) and I feel like today and yesterday's workouts were shitty. Just walking for cardio and only 15 reps per leg during my meta today. Yuck. Yuck yuck yucccck! I took a very short walk and my back started hurting (it hurt yesterday too but failed to mention). Ughh. 




Do any of you ladies have advice for getting that extra push when your hormones want you in bed?  Post in the comments!  I'd love any help with this!




Have a happy, lovely, Valentine's day!

1 comment:

  1. Coffee, an electric blanket (waiting for me afterwards), and the knowledge that the yucky feeling will only last temporarily help me. Congrats on 2 days! When I first started, I could barely manage 20 reps, but it definitely got better. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete