Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2/28/12


Hello everyone!

How is everyone? I've been pretty  busy today, work has been needing me there more this week because we have a big event coming up.  Despite this, I was able to bring healthy food to work- a baked sweet potato and half a can of chicken breast.  I also got an hour of walking in- the weather today here is not too bad- pretty warm for a winter's day but not warm enough to ditch the jacket.   I might get a TA workout in today but maybe not, depending on how busy I am tonight. 


Some fun photos posted up on her official Facebook page!



Maria finishing up Continuity 2.3- 2 years completed!


Tracy filming month 7 of her pregnancy workout series. I can't wait for this to come out.  She is filming these as she progresses through the pregnancy so my guess is she is now about 7 months pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment