Thursday, February 9, 2012

Very tired today...

Hello everyone




I don't have much to say about today except that I have been feeling excessively tired all day.  I didn't sleep well last night, and I have been nodding off all day.  I didn't nap so that I can try to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.  Tomorrow I have work in the morning so I need rest.


I attempted a TAM workout today and it failed.  I got through about 30 minutes of cardio and my  body was just saying NOPE. I wanted to do an hour. I wanted to do MS. Sadly, it didn't happen today. I tried. 


I will try and give my workout another go tonight if I get some energy, we'll see. 


I have also tried drinking coffee to wake up but not much help.  When you guys are VERY tired, how do you handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment