Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why I might consider buying Tracy's trampoline

Hello everyone!!


Before, I had mentioned that I was not thinking about buying Tracy's trampoline.  However, I have changed my mind.


Why?


It actually seems like a good quality piece of equipment for the price. 


1. My rebounder costed similar and can only  hold 275 pounds. Hers can hold up to 330.  In the past I haven't been able to find one that holds that much without costing over $200.


2. Tracy's seems like a SAFER choice, it does not fold and the legs are fused onto the frame to allow for better stability.  Mine folds and the legs screw on and off.


3. Tracy's is bigger at 40 inches, mine is 35.


I am going to be placing my rebounder *that I have only used twice or so* on craigslist and use the money from that to help pay for the Tracy one. 






The only problem would be storage but I think I can figure out a place for it to go. :)


Are any of you considering getting her rebounder?




Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Why would you consider one with springs over a bungie type? I don't have either yet and am just wondering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried a bungee type, usually the ones I have seen cost WAY more. (Such as Bellicon trampolines)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the sense that the trampoline that Tracy sells is firmer, and so more suited to her dance style that other rebounders, so it might be a good idea for you to get hers. I have a bungie-cord rebounder that I love (it's really quiet!), and I am going to try Tracy's new DVD, but I suspect I will have to buy tighter cords for it to make it firmer.

    ReplyDelete