Monday, March 26, 2012

Pre-Meta Measurements and Weight

Hello everyone!!!




Today I start (again) my Metamorphosis journey. I have my tracker printed out (I will be folding it up and putting it in a binder- the other calendar pages are going to  be my continuity pages) and ready to go.


Here are my Day 1 measurements:


Bust: 48.5 inches
Waist: 46 inches
Hips: 52.5 inches
Arm: 17.25 inches (measuring the left side)
Thigh: 30.25 inches (left)
Weight: 280.9 lb


I will be updating these after every level of Meta that I finish.  I also have before pics but those will be shown later on when I have lost some significant weight. 


I am also going to try rebounding today.  I have a place to do it and I still want to use my old rebounder for now, just to see. I will definitely let you guys know how that went!




Have a great day- I'm getting ready to work out!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm going to ease back into the ART Method today too. (I did just the Tech Study for a week, so today I will try just Upper Body 1 and Abs). Gotta take it slow to avoid discouragement!

    ReplyDelete