Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wow. Serious workout is serious.

Hello everyone!


I had no idea how rough my workout yesterday was, until this morning especially.


I didn't sweat much doing the trampoline but I definitely felt it.  I ended up going to bed very early last night and even almost falling asleep in class!  My normal bedtime is around midnight or later, but I was out like a light at 10:30. 


This morning I have not felt so sore in a long time. My ribs, my butt, my abs, everything is sore. Not in a debilitating way but an "I got a good workout" way.  Out of curiosity, I weighed myself, no gain, no loss, but I feel a bit tighter everywhere. 




So, eating breakfast now and then going to man up and get more workouts done!




Will post later. You should go work out too! 




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment