Friday, March 2, 2012

Scrub a dub dub! (Internally at least!)

Hello everyone!




Yesterday was terrible. I felt awful all day, and I also had an epiphany.


Going clean is going to be a lot harder than I thought, and I need help. Turns out, that thanks to a VERY generous friend, I have help!





I will be doing the CLEAN program kit that I have (Also now known as the GOOP Cleanse endorsed by Gwyneth Paltrow), beginning with a week of pre-cleansing starting tomorrow, It will involve me eating 3 solid meals a day, keeping to the ingredients that I am allowed to have.  On March 11, I will begin using the kit, which involves me replacing 2 meals with shake mix (they include it in the package) and supplements- probiotics, insulin regulators and digestion supplements. 


More information and purchasing of the cleanse here: www.cleanprogram.com




Also starting up Metamorphosis along with this cleanse, depending how I feel on it.   


My goal with this cleanse is to use it to become fresh, light, and wheat/gluten/garbage-free.  I will post about how I feel as I do it!




Have a great day and start the weekend off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment