Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 2 Elimination recap!

Hello everyone!




I finished 2 days of the Elimination diet and I do think it's getting easier.   I am finding myself starting to crave less junk. I am still fighting temptations but I am fighting through.


Yesterday I again had the same foods that I had yesterday- 


Breakfast: Tracy Anderson Chocolate Shake


Lunch: Gluten free pasta with garlic and olive oil


Snack: a handful of walnuts




Dinner- Skipped again, not hungry.


I also got some exercise- 45 minutes of walking and I did my first Tracy workout- Meta level 1 day 1 20 reps a leg.


One thing different- I was REALLY exhausted after all that.  I didn't get to do my dance cardio  because I passed out at 9 pm. I felt better during the day but at night I crashed hard, sleeping until 6:30 this morning.




I also (out of curiosity) weighed myself and I saw I had lost 3.3 pounds since starting.  I'm not going to keep my hopes up unless the weight loss continues, as in if I weigh in next week, I want to see a change.


I also have been learning to love lemon infused water.  Slice up a lemon, drop in a few slices into a bottle of water and you're good to go.  Also I heard it's very detoxifying. 

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through researching the Tracy Anderson Method. You are so inspiring! Although I really liked Tracy's Mat Workout, I am not as into Metamorphosis as I tried to be. However, your blog put me onto the A.R.T. Method, which I am trying and loving. I just wanted to thank you for that, because I had never heard of Terri Walsh before. Good luck -- I know you will succeed because you are so enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete