Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thinking about taking an early rest day

Hello everyone!


Today was a very hectic, long Friday.  


I woke up at 6 am, worked from 8-5, came home, walked the dog, made dinner and here I am.


I am sitting here, full from dinner, trying to decide if I should take a rest day or not instead of Sunday.




All kinds of thoughts going on now-


I'm sleepy.
I'm tired.
I don't want to exercise.
If I don't exercise, I'll feel guilty.
Do I really want to do anything on Sunday?


And so on.


So here I am contemplating- man the fuck up and try to push through my workout and hope that I can finish, or be a lazy bum tonight and work out on Sunday- meaning 8 straight days without a rest.  That doesn't sound too hot either. Hm.




I will update with the result- Working out- Did I or didn't I? 




Have a good Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment