Monday, March 12, 2012

Blueberry Muffin Shake??

Hello everyone!




Needless to say, I successfully completed my first day on the Clean shakes. 


I am still experiencing my cold-like symptoms/sinus infection (sometimes when I blew my nose it was greenish, sign of infection, but now it's back to clear) and I am feeling a bit more tired.


I do like, however, how these shakes make going potty easier. I used to be the constipation Queen. Not anymore and I feel better as a result.


One thing I really do want to rave about- the taste of the shakes when done right!


I started out with the vanilla powder- halfway through I will be transitioning to chocolate.  I can say that the way I make my shake with vanilla- it feels as if I am drinking a liquefied blueberry muffin. 


The vanilla has kind of a cake-battery taste to it and the Move fiber gives it that breadlike quality. Add a cup and a half of water/almond milk and a cup of blueberries and blend. The result is a very thick, yummy shake.


I'm currently going through my second day, so far so good- will post tomorrow about it!




Have a great Monday. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to see how the cleanse goes. I'd love to try it, but the Clean people do not ship to Canada. I might try the version from the book. I want it to work for you!

    ReplyDelete