Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Feeling blah, yet motivated.

Hello everyone!




Sadly I did not get a TAM workout in, my body just wasn't having it and it's not having it today either. 


However, I finally got around to doing something I was going to post a while ago.


Printable TAM Meta workout tracker like the one from the box!




https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Meta%20Calendar%20Original002.pdf?w=e0436f06


Directions:


Trim all the side part off- there is a line on all the pages. 


On the 2nd page trim the bottom off as well.


3rd page only trim the sides. 


4th page trim the top.


Align all the trimmed edges and tape so that the printing blends in seamlessly, then the top of the calendar part gets taped to the bottom of the measurement page. 


Now you have an exact copy of the original calendar!




I also have the one TA has on the site as a replacement but for the first 90 days I like the old one better.  I think the new one is better suited for continuity as it has no "level" labels, just dates and if you did your MS/Cardio, and weight.


https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/tam_calendar.pdf?w=aafa98d7


This one I think I will hole punch a bunch of pages in black and white and put them in a binder when I hit continuity. 




Let me know if you have any trouble with these! 




Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Was wondering if you could email me the META workout tracker if you have a copy of it? The drop box link no longer works and I would like to get back into TAM and wrote over the original workout tracker. Thanks Meg

    ReplyDelete