Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exercise?

Hello everyone!


I have completed a week of my cleanse, and I think I am feeling more normal now.  I have to say it's been tough. However, I took my final one week weight... Only lost about 2 pounds. I have to say I am a little disappointed. I was expecting more weight loss but it didn't happen that way.


Also, I decided that I am going to begin exercising again.  Last night I tried to do meta and I was able to do it, I only did 20 reps to get a feel for if I was ready, and I think I am.


One thing that's going to be a challenge- having shakes tomorrow when I have work all day and THEN class in the evening, I will literally not be home ALL DAY. I think instead of shakes I will improvise and eat food instead.

Today I am just having a lazy Sunday, going to pamper myself a little with some skincare treatments. 

I hope you had a nice weekend~!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I am going to start the Cleanse tomorrow! I can't order the kit, being in Canada, but I did buy Dr. Junger's book and I went to the health food store and collected protein powder, probiotics, etc. I am relieved because in the book he says one is allowed to have soup for dinner. (Which is nice in case shakes get boring). How lucky you are to have only 2 weeks left! Thanks for inspiring me to try this.

    ReplyDelete