Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Turbo Fire Day 8

Hello everyone!


What. A. Day.


So, yesterday I was called into downtown Chicago on business (Okay, jury duty. :P ) and I got let out a bit earlier and walked around the city for a while to look around.  (Tiring)  Then I realized I had started my period (TMI but also added to the category of Tiring.)

Then I finally got home and what did I do?

Sleep?

Nope!

I got my Turbo Fire in anyway.  Today was Fire 45- which is new to me.  Hoooooo Boy.  I was so exhausted I had to take a break 10 minutes in, (like a 5 min break) then hopped back in and finished the rest (and the stretch 10) like a BOSS!


Yep. Like a Goddamn BOSS.


I actually feel pretty damn proud that I didn't make excuses (where I totally COULD have!)

No comments:

Post a Comment