Monday, September 24, 2012

Food Journals- Do you do it?

Hello everyone!


Before I blog about yesterday's workout, I want to share a bit about my eating habits and such first.

First of all I cannot stress enough how much writing everything down helps me.


Write it down. Everything.  Even if you weren't proud of it.

Writing stuff down makes me realize how much food I really am eating and allows me to back off or eat more if needed.  Also, I have a little goal set for my carb intake.  I am low carbing, but I am giving myself a little leeway with it.  As a rule of thumb, I set my limit for carbs at 100 grams per day.  Mind you, I am not aiming to eat that many, less is better, but that's the cap for how many (if I end up eating them, etc).

I use MyFitnessPal and it is very helpful.  I am not necessarily counting calories but it's still a good idea not to eat too many of those either, even if you are low-carbing.


How about you guys?  Do you write down your food? 

No comments:

Post a Comment