Sunday, September 23, 2012

Turbo Fire Day 6

Hello everyone!


Yesterday was day six of Turbo Fire- another Fire 30/Stretch 10 class.  I was beginning to wonder and think hmm... this is not that hard... This is actually EASIER than I thought.  


Then I looked at the schedule.



(My reaction)

I had failed to notice that this week is labeled "Intro".  OF COURSE it's not going to be Hell on Earth.  After  yesterday, no more Fire 30.  From now on, any cardio (unless it's HIIT) is going to be at LEAST 45 minutes, and if it IS Fire 30, there will be strength training after.  So next week (after tomorrow) it will really be time to get down to business, as it were.

Today will be my first Core 20/Stretch 40 class.  I will give it a little sneak preview before I do it.

Also on the right, there's a My Fitness pal badge- I will be updating my weight weekly, so keep an eye out for the most current amount of pounds lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment