Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 28 Metamorphosis

Hi guys.

This week has just been a really off week, physically and mentally. Sure, it's spring break and I have no classes this week, but my body is having other plans. 

This past week as I said before, I have been eating everything in sight. It's horrid, it really is.  Still bloated no matter how much water I drink. But even worse, mentally I have been a mess!  Things that haven't bothered me in years, all of a sudden hit my mind and on comes the waterworks and I just want to curl up in bed and give the world a warm, welcome, "F*ck you". Also I have been having a hell of a time falling asleep- thanks to our good friend Worry.

My legs are still reeling from Wednesday's walk. VERY sore shins/calves. I really think it was the shoes I was wearing that day. I skipped on cardio so I can let them heal up. I still did my MS- almost done with level 3. I will miss you, level 3. I like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment