Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 37 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!

I got my workout done but I have to admit something- today instead of DC, I instead used the elliptical for my cardio.  I know it's a major no-no but based on my schedule it was either that or running. And I hate running. My knees hate it more!  I did do my MS, 3 more days of level 4 before going to 5!!!! I seriously thought I would likely be dropping off around level 3. 

I have been having an emotional and workwise stressful week and it only JUST BEGUN. Ugh.  It will get better, I hope. Also I have a lot of school work coming up- a paper and a test on Thursday, another test on Monday, etc...  The semester is almost over... I just have to keep telling myself that. 

On another blog, www.bombshelllolita.com, I read something interesting- at my height, I should be weighing 120 pounds. I hope to someday!!!!  She is also doing good on Metamorphosis and did something I couldn't- finished the 30 day bootcamp!  I will try again one day, when I am fitter. 

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment