Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 21 Metamorphosis

Hi guys!!!


I began level 3 of Omni Metamorphosis and I can honestly say I really DO like it. No circus tricks like level 2. There are a couple of moves that are maybe SLIGHTLY circus but they're very very doable. 

The arm section and abs were a bit awkward, but they always are for me on the first day. This is normal. I did feel a great arm and ab workout even though I felt like a fool doing it, haha. 

As for the butt/leg moves- They are easy to execute- I was able to do 20 repetitions per leg right off the bat, but let me tell you, it was not child's play.  I was absolutely drenched in fairy dust (sweat for those of you not in the know) and my butt was on fire. FIRE.  During level 2 I felt awkward, retarded, and weak, only topping out at 20 reps for the last 2 days. 

Cardio... I did that. I got my 35 minutes in, and about 20-25% of it was jumping, which is an increase from before.  Cardio is actually starting to get easier in terms of my stamina. I think I'll be moving up to 40 minutes sooner than I thought, perhaps next week.  

On a side note, my poor, unfortunate, 5 year old gym dufflebag (also sometimes my bookbag) is now out of commission. I am now in the market for a new gym bag.  Right now, I found these two:




If you guys know any good gym bags and would like to recommend one, please let me know! This is what I am looking for:

1. Pink is preferred! As is Pink with black, white, gray or if you find a combo with pink that's not listed still let me know.

2. I'd like a medium sized bag- 24ish inches or longer, I carry a lot of stuff with me in it and I need the room!

3. Storage pockets are nice but I don't need an excessive amount, so if you see one with not so many pockets, it still could do.

4. My price range is up to $100 USD. 

If you don't have a suggestion, let me know which one of the choices you think would be better!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rox,
    Not quite as big, but super cute
    http://shop.lululemon.com/Retro_Groove_Bag/pd/c/620/np/620/p/3226.html

    and this is cute - is it too wierd for you use Roxy stuff tho?
    http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4387681&cp=3585018.2818061

    ReplyDelete