Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 22 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone! 

Yesterday was a really crappy day, at least when it came to class. The short version of the story is that I had to do my weekly lab project with my group, and 2 of my group members just really  made me feel like crap. I was just trying to be friendly and nice, trying to make friendly small talk and one of those little bitches rolled her eyes at me.  Ugh. Just made me feel really ousted and uncomfortable.  Getting put in a different group this late in the semester isn't an option either. Oh well. 

As for the workout, I almost didn't do it because I just felt bad, came home late and just wanted to sleep. I did end up doing it, 20 reps per leg again and 35 minutes of cardio, but the cardio was sort of lackluster, mainly from tiredness. But it's ok, I can do better next time. 

Off to work now, can't wait to knock out day 23 when I get home tonight.

I am still on the hunt for a gym bag, see previous post!

No comments:

Post a Comment