Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 17 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!

Today is Saturday, but for me, it was Faturday. I had no motivation, no desire to get up out of bed (I finally dragged my ass out at 7 pm) and worse, no intention of exercise. I also had indulged (or overindulged depending on who you ask) in the food department and man, am I bloated. Not the best day, but I did get my MS in.

I am also finding that I am having a REALLY hard time with level 2 omni. And I mean hard. I'm still stuck at 16 reps before I want to pass out and die. Either this past 6 days have been really stressful, the workouts have been really hard, or both. I'll go with both.  Also my eating hasn't been the best, same with my cardio. During the first 10 days I was the cardio trooper, now I missed a few sessions this sequence. I really hope sequence 3 is better.  Also I need to make the most of what's left of sequence 2.  I have 3 more days, starting tomorrow that I better make count because I have a measuring day.  This means watching my food better and DOING MY DAMN CARDIO!!!!! 

I hope you all had a lovely Faturday, and I hope you have a lovely weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment